NorCal provides returned volunteers with a variety of services to help them with readjustment to work and life in the United States. Our career brown bags match returned volunteers with bay area employers looking for the specific skills returned volunteers possess. The goals of this orientation session is to:
1. explaing what the program is
2. Organize people to help recruit employers to host a brown bag.
3. Train people on how to approach employers and pitch program
4. Answer FAQs of employers and RPCVs
5. Present case studies of people who have hosted brown bag (ie Julia Lee from SquareUp)
6. Find people to host,attended and coordinate brown bag sessions
If you are interested in learning more about the program or would like to help t help us expand the program please RSVP David Song.
Pizza and drinks will be provided.
Global Presenters Program
Last year the Global Presenters Program matched over 100 RPCVs to schools and community groups in 21 cities. Due to the success of last year we are receiving record numbers of requests for RPCV speakers. If you are a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer please help bring to life the Third Goal of Peace Corps by volunteering to speak toady View Requests>>
If you would like to have a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer come speak to your group or classroom Click Here>>