The NorCalPCA Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday, February 29, 2020, from 2 pm to 5 pm. Come early and enjoy a group hike/walk (details below) with other RPCVs before we gather at the Historic Adobe Building in Mountain View, CA (walking distance from the Mountain View CalTrain station.)
The AGM will include:
- Lots of time for socializing, catching up and meeting new friends
- NorCalPCA's financial report
- Presentation from the Grants Committee about this year's grant recipients
- A fabulous silent auction with some exceptional prizes
- Introduction to the new members of the NorCalPCA ALL VOLUNTEER board of directors
- Upcoming networking events and volunteer opportunities
- Responses to your questions
- A potluck (Of course!)
and much more.
Families are welcome.
Help reduce the AGM footprint by bringing your own plates, utensils and cups to take home and wash.
Car pool Sign-up is here.
Potluck Sign-up Sheet:
Send questions to: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there.
Enjoy a Hike Before the AGM, Saturday, February 29th
Location: Rancho San Antonio Preserve
22248 Hammond Way, Cupertino
Park at the PG&E Trail Parking Area
Meet at 11:30am—it’s a 15 minute drive from the Historic Adobe Building. Carpoolers can meet at the Historic Adobe Building. Please sign up to carpool or share a ride here.We’ll go on Wildcat Loop trail, about a 5 mile easy to moderate hike and great for wildlife and bird viewing.
From the website: The trail follows a creek into a cool, fern-walled narrow canyon, ascends through chaparral to open meadows on the middle ridge, and loops back to Deer Hollow Farm. Lupine, poppies and patches of blue-eyed grass bloom in the meadows in spring. Visitors can pause or picnic here and, on a clear day, enjoy spectacular views of Mt. Tamalpais to the north and Mt. Hamilton to the east.